Didn't go school today but have to wake up super early.
Just to do the edulearn & acelearning thing.
Woke up at 7.35am by the stupid alarm clock,
I hate it super much much!
The ace-learning is easier to log in.
Watched all the videos, I was like so blur.
Then the quiz was like super tough!
& I failed the quiz okay.
I'm super not happy with my results.
I only gotten like 46.67%?
I wasn't at all putting in my best effort, due to some reasons.
I was suffering from stomach ache for like 2 days till now.
The maths was terribly tough.
& Darren scored 86.67%
*faints* we were doing the work together
& he gotten super high!
& I failed.
The next thing, for science.
I was super annoyed!
That edulearn thing, keep kicking out.
& that super ultimate BAD Shane said he's happy that I'm annoyed.
He's super duper evil!
(heard that Shane?)
& Dickson was being a really good friend :D
He helped me in my science,
& I helped him in his maths for only one question :/
& he scored 60% *faints*
He's good in maths, thats the reason to it.
& Darren is good, he didn't mind waiting for me till I manage to get in the web.
Because he knew i was really fed up with the website.
But at least, I managed to repay him by waiting for him to finish his science.
So, finally I'm done with the first day work.
& youming, you better dont chi ta de dou fu ah!!!
I have given a stern warning :D
& tell him/her that I dont want to sleep outside!
You must help me okay,
just tell him/her that he's super good.
& I suppose he'll forgive.
You know, sleep in toilet super stink!
Nicholas See, you're a super super super good person okay?
Is that good enough??
It took me like 5641 seconds to type that sentence.
So it has taken like 1/48543518 of my life.
Just to type that for you.
Aren't I a good laogong?!
Forgive me please..
You got my safe inside, cannot anyhow touch okay!
Oh wells, just had a tiff with youming-knows-who.
He said he wants *
& * isn't at all good okay.
Okay, recieved comments about my current display picture.
Lets see-
Youming couldn't recognize me :/
She called me an auntie.
Youming! you're older than me okay, that makes you a granny :D
Dickson thinks i look like a small kid.
Darren thinks i look like an actress
Shane thinks i look like Jackie Chan.
*faints*
there goes, I've fainted alot of times today.
I look like a super duper famous star?
Can't help it, He's insane.
Nicholas thinks i looks like blah blah.
Today's post seems to be pretty long.
Oh wells, can't help it.
There's training tomorrow.
*faints*
I'm not in a super good fit to go for table-tennis.
But have to go no matter what.
Like okay, I'm ending this post right now.
Bye Bye <3